Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New story online at fiddleblack.com!

Proud to announce that a new story of mine called "The Face in the Wall" appears in the latest issue of the online literary journal Fiddleblack. Navigate to Issue #4 to find my tale.

This will be the first time my work appears outside of expensive limited editions, so I'm very happy that some new readers might get a chance to sample my work.

Fiddleblack is worth keeping an eye on - in addition to the already interesting journal, they will soon be starting a press for real physical books.

The story itself-I'm calling it a conte cruel with exotic elements, in which a man undergoes a terrible punishment. Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Adam Golaski said...

I hope Fiddleback can carry their elegant Web aesthetic to print. Glad to see "The Face in the Wall" out in the world. I'm pleased to have had an advance review. I really do hope this evolves into a series of linked stories--a book I'd buy, for sure (and maybe Fiddleback will publish it).

absorbing man said...

Mr. Golaski! Glad you dropped by. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for taking a look at the story, you were a huge help.

As for following this one up with more "curse" stories... stay tuned...
-Adam

Post a Comment

Adam's bookshelf: read

A Pallid Wave on Shores of Night
Cinnabar's Gnosis
Regions of the Great Heresy: Bruno Schulz, A Biographical Portrait
The Man Who Collected Machen and Other Stories
THE WHITE HANDS AND OTHER WEIRD TALES
Dark Gods
The Last Oblivion: Best Fantastic Poetry of Clark Ashton Smith
The End Of The Story: The Collected Fantasies Of Clark Ashton Smith Volume 1
The Door To Saturn: The Collected Fantasies Of Clark Ashton Smith Volume 2
Malpertuis
More Nightmares
2666
The Romantic Dogs
The Dying Earth
The Eyes of the Overworld
Vathek
The Monk
Why Not You and I
Dark Crusade
Beyond the Fields We Know


Klarkash's favorite books
}