Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Delicate Toxins now shipping; where to buy, and pictures!



I have received my copies of Delicate Toxins, they are very attractive and I recommend you purchase your own immediately! I have posted some pictures to tempt you. Here we see images of the cover and of the title page of my contribution, the short story "The Filature."

I cracked open my copy last night and turned immediately to Mark Valentine's story. Superb, crystal-clear, deeply-felt and cogent writing as always. Valentine is the real thing, my friends. I look forward to reading the rest of the tales over the next weeks.

Order from the publisher, Realms of Fantasy, or Cold Tonnage. I will update as it becomes available from other sellers.

UPDATE: Now available in the US from Ziesing Books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adam's bookshelf: read

A Pallid Wave on Shores of Night
Cinnabar's Gnosis
Regions of the Great Heresy: Bruno Schulz, A Biographical Portrait
The Man Who Collected Machen and Other Stories
THE WHITE HANDS AND OTHER WEIRD TALES
Dark Gods
The Last Oblivion: Best Fantastic Poetry of Clark Ashton Smith
The End Of The Story: The Collected Fantasies Of Clark Ashton Smith Volume 1
The Door To Saturn: The Collected Fantasies Of Clark Ashton Smith Volume 2
Malpertuis
More Nightmares
2666
The Romantic Dogs
The Dying Earth
The Eyes of the Overworld
Vathek
The Monk
Why Not You and I
Dark Crusade
Beyond the Fields We Know


Klarkash's favorite books
}